Kids DHA Gummies
Kids Dha,Gummies Age 3+
- SUPPLIED IN THE BOX
- Each box contains 30 gummies for a 1 month supply
- Tropical Punch Flavor
- For optimal freshness, store in the fridge and use within 3 months
Why you'll love it
Nurturing Your Child’s Growth with Children’s DHA Gummies
Supporting your child’s growth and development is paramount, and ensuring they receive the right nutrients is key to their well-being. Children aged 3 and older often have unique dietary needs that might not be met through regular meals alone. In this comprehensive guide, we explore the significance of omega-3 DHA and multivitamin supplementation for children, why it may be necessary, and how it contributes to their overall health.
The Importance of Nutrient-Rich Supplementation for Children
Balanced nutrition is critical for every child, and there are specific circumstances where children might need extra support through supplementation. As they grow and develop, their bodies require a diverse range of essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that may not be readily available through their regular diets. While whole foods are a primary source of nutrition, a child’s individual needs can vary. Here’s why nutrient-rich supplementation may be important:
1. Dietary Gaps: Children’s dietary preferences and habits can lead to nutritional gaps. Picky eaters or those with specific food aversions might miss out on key nutrients.
2. Growth and Development: The rapid growth and development children experience in their early years demand a consistent supply of essential nutrients. Multivitamins ensure they receive adequate support for bone health, cognitive development, and more.
3. Immune System Support: A robust immune system is vital for children, especially when they’re exposed to various environments and potentially harmful microorganisms. Multivitamins can strengthen their defenses.
4. Cognitive Function: Omega-3 DHA is recognized for its role in supporting cognitive function. It’s an essential component of brain tissue and aids in maintaining healthy neural connections.
Why Omega-3 DHA Is Crucial for Children
Omega-3 DHA, an essential fatty acid, plays a pivotal role in child development. It is a key structural component of the brain and retina, especially during the early years of life. Children who receive an adequate supply of DHA may experience several benefits:
1. Cognitive Enhancement: DHA supports cognitive function, including memory, attention, and problem-solving skills. It’s a key factor in promoting optimal brain development during childhood.
2. Visual Health: The eyes also benefit from DHA. It’s vital for retinal development, ensuring that children enjoy good vision and maintain eye health.
3. Neurological Well-being: Emerging research suggests a possible connection between DHA intake and a lower risk of developmental disorders such as ADHD and autism. While more research is needed, it highlights the importance of DHA for neurological health.
Why this formula?
How much do I really need?
With 600mg of total omega 3 per serving, your child can get everything they need in just one chewable gummy daily.
Still not sure what you’re after?
Take our Health Assessment and let us help!
Supplement FactsChildren's DHA PER 1 Gummy
Amount Per Serving
Fish Oil (Engraulidae - Whole, Clupeidea- Whole)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: xylitol, purified water, sorbitol, gelatin, sodium citrate, flavor, paprika extract, canola oil, DL-Malic acid, stevia leaf.
Recommended Use or Purpose: a source of Omega 3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health and helps support cognitive function.
Recommended Dose: Children 3-18 years old: Take 1 gummy per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
As with any natural health product, you should consult your healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Store product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience an adverse event or allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately and contact a healthcare professional.